Sunday, February 2, 2014

Slow Sunday Stitching: Fall Needlepoint


We finally have some rain!  Such a wonderful event that each of the sleepy teenagers commented on it when they got up this morning.  So it's a perfect day to kick back with some hand work and enjoy the drippy view out the window.

I've been working on this piece off and on for quite a while.  I know I'll love it when I'm done, but I'm really slow. Needlepoint seems to require even more patience than cross stitch.  So many color changes!

Slow Sunday Stitching

Thanks to Kathy for hosting Slow Sunday Stitching! 

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Deb @ Frugal Little Bungalow said...

I cannot even imagine anything requiring more than cross stitch so my hat is off to you! :) I did cross stitch once years ago and my eyes crossed :) This is just lovely !! :)

Debra said...

Your needlepoint is gorgeous! I used to do needlepoint, but gave it up for quilting.. however I still collect antique needlepoint pictures. Just beautiful!!

Heather said...

great colours that suit such a lovely image. As the tortoise found out, slow and steady wins the race.

Quilter Kathy said...

Such a beautiful project! Hope you enjoyed your slow stitching...thanks for linking up!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs