Friday, August 8, 2014

The power of a picture

Drama Girl is about to have her 18th birthday party.  I thought it would be fun to create a little slideshow of pictures of her to show at the party.  Also, apparently, I want to torture myself with sentimentality.


Here she is cuddling with a teddy bear I had made for her.  You can barely see it in the picture but it's right next to her face.  She named him Rainbow Flowers and he's gone on a lot of adventures with her.

And there they are again, that little girl and her bear.  This picture is killing me.  Credit and thanks to Jeff Bartee Photography.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

So great...now I am crying, Love Rainbow Flowers....and your sense of sentimentality.

Happy Birthday to her....kudos to you. :)

slow panic said...

So sweet. Happy Birthday to Drama Girl!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs