Thursday, October 2, 2014

Halloween Town is finished

I'm so happy that this one is finished.  I'm hoping to find a frame for it tomorrow. 

This has been a real joy to stitch!  The pattern can be found at Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery.  I'm now thinking I might use some parts of the pattern to make some smaller pieces.  I love the bats and the owls and the little trick-or-treater.

I got my new Bosch dishwasher.  I thought my old dishwasher was quiet but this one is absolutely stealthy.  Also, it's  much more high-tech than my old one.  So many settings.  As usual, I'm the only one in the house who takes the time to read and understand the manual.  I think I'll make a power point presentation to teach the family how to use it. 

It's about 90 degrees here today.  This is usually a beautiful summery month for us - but this is a bit ridiculous.  I want to drink hot cider, not iced tea.  My life is so hard.




7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Kate said...

Halloween Town is lovely!!

Laura said...

Halloween Town looks great!

It's been unseasonably warm up in SF Bay Area, too!

Ruth said...

Ooo, congrats on the new washer AND the finish! lol Good luck with that powerpoint.

Rosemary said...

Your Halloween Town looks wonderful. I too have a Bosch dishwasher and you are right about it being stealthy. The almost silence is wonderful - especially seeing the last one I had, many years ago made it so you couldn't hold a conversation in the kitchen if it was on. :)

Heather said...

You did a spooktacular job. Well done.

Tami said...

It's been so long since I completed a cross-stich project! Looking at your work always makes me want to get mine out of mothballs ---- so many crafts, so little time. Beautiful work!

Patty said...

That is so cute! And I'm glad you still blog.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs