Saturday, June 28, 2008

What Drama Girl Has to Say





Time it took me to figure out toonlet.com: about an hour.
Time it took Drama Girl: about 5 minutes.

She really did make the first strip. I made her change my first name to threeundertwo, otherwise the whole thing is hers.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Crazymamaof6 said...

hilarious! and don't ya hate that? sheesh. my 9 year old is more computer savvy, and types better than me!

Anonymous said...

Have to check that out.

Anonymous said...

I love that line..."Deal with it because it's all like whatever!" Ha.

Cynthia said...

I can practically hear my 3 year old saying the same things about me.... :-)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hey these rock. I'll check it out.
WISH my oldest was more savvy with the computer...it scares her??

Nancy said...

LOL! Now I'm all sorts of curious about toonlet.com. Sounds like I'll have to check it out some time when I actually have a little time though. Love the ones you've posted so far :)

Cheryl Lage said...

What a riot! The facility kids have with all these programs is uncanny. I remember when Darren wanted a toy Sweetums from the muppets for Christmas I told him it might be too hard even for Santa to find. His response?

Google it, and if that doesn't work try eBay. At age FOUR. Yikes.

We're all doomed! ;)

Love the strips; big computer ups to your screen savvy daughter!

Kellan said...

How funny - and very cool!

Hope you had a good weekend - Kellan

Anonymous said...

my 9 yr. girl knows HTML better than I do. I love watching her dabble with it... she's so like her father that way.

monica

Anonymous said...

TOO funny!! haha

Scary Mommy said...

That is HILARIOUS!!!! I need to check that out!!

zakkalife said...

too funny, I'll have to check out the site

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs