Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A fistful of Orts


I know, I know. The new moon came and I didn't report on my ort collection. I received thousands of emails from distressed readers who were staying up all night hitting the refresh key.

I'm sorry I'm late. Really unpardonable. Here is the monthly ort collection in all its glory.

I'll try harder to stay on top of things next month. In the meantime, check in with YoYo at Dragon My Needle to keep up with all the stitchers participating in the Totally Useless Stitch Along.

And here I thought this was one stitch along I could keep up with. Apparently not.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Bea said...

I haven't posted mine either!

Patty said...

I totally missed it too and finally added a picture yesterday. I was going to ask you to remind me next month but um, never mind.

Yoyo said...

Well, you are all doing better than your (hanging my head) leader, mine is still not up!! This one is so colorful, and I love your square container. My eyes are beginning to burn because I've been checking out all the participants, so mine may not even get up today. I read lots of the other posts too, I especially like the "list maker" post, sounds quite a bit like my house.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs