Thursday, August 22, 2013

Back to School Plans

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Lit and Laundry
I'm not quite this bad...but I sort of wish I'd never started Candy Crush. Just like a lot of people, I get intrigued by puzzles and keep trying to pass just one more level.

I am enjoying the blissful quiet around the house now that the kids are back in school.  Maybe there are a few more quilts to be finished in the near future.


I have been doing a bit of stitching.  Catching up on my North Pole houses.  This one is the reindeer stables.  #6 in the series of 12.  I'm still hoping to get them all done by Christmas.

I'm also working part-time now with the nonprofit tutoring organization I've been volunteering for for years.  Just a little bit of income to help support my textile habits.

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

DisneyChica said...

Maybe you should make a Candy Crush quilt!

Tami said...

I am completely that bad! Except that for me it's Zentangles that fill up all the time. Your needlework is gorgeous - I really need to get back to that, too - but so many things to draw . . .

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs