Friday, November 15, 2013

Finished for Friday: Turkey tissues

I keep myself amused.  Once again I found something on Pinterest that I just had to make.  Who doesn't need one of these?

You can find the pattern at the Lion Brand website here.  It was easy to make, but I'm not a fan of working with this particular boucle yarn.  Splits a little too easily.

I'm sure when I pull it out next Thanksgiving I'll  laugh all over again.  My crafts make me happy.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Marie said...

That is soooo cute! Great job.

Laura said...

So that is hilarious! It's the perfect thing to make and pull out even if it's just for Turkey Day itself!

Justine said...

Love it!

Heather said...

love it. I must go check the pattern and see what else they have that's such fun

Browndirtcottage said...

Oh My Goodness girl! You have entirely toooo much time on your hands!! haha!

I know I know….it's the thrill of the challenge isn't it???

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs