Friday, January 10, 2014

Do Not Disturb - I'm reading

It's been a while since I've been so lost in a book that I couldn't put it down.  My life pulls me in a lot of directions.  Today I'm so engrossed in this one though, that I'm not sure the laundry is going to get done at all.

I  haven't read much Stephen King before but I might read more after I finish this.  I do enjoy time travel stories and this one has me hooked.

What are you reading right now?  Do you have a favorite Stephen King (that's not too scary for me?)


3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

I just finished reading Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. It wasn't Stephen King scary, but it was pleasantly creepy.

Unknown said...

The Fault in Our Stars. Pass the tissue.

DEBIJOT said...

Right now I am in the middle of reading Stephen King's "Doctor Sleep". It is a continuation of "The Shining" - I LOVE Stephen King's books - One you may enjoy - not too scary is "Under The Dome".

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs