Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Miserables

Ugh. I've been so sick I thought I was going to actually die last night. I curled up on the couch at 2:30 am and made my peace with God. I vowed to weed the garden and bake delicious homemade bread if I could just get well. And lose a bunch of weight, call old friends, and hug my kids more. I was that sick.

I couldn't get out of bed this morning. But God must have heard me, because after a lot of painful coughing and a shower where I was so lightheaded I could barely stand, I crawled out to face the family and found that my dear husband had gone to Starbucks to get me a latte. I'm feeling much better now. I was just taking the wrong chemicals. More caffeine, less nyquil.

I'm loving "Les Miserables." I think it's going to take me months to get through it though. Poor Fantine is dying. I need to get back to her now.

I guess I need to go pull some weeds today as well.

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs