Sunday, May 18, 2008

My Favorite Galleries of Disaster

If you're like me and love to chuckle at disasters that aren't your own, or if you're just the rubbernecker type in general, here are some fun galleries.

Worst Quilt in the World Contest hosted by Ami Simms. Makes me feel like a quilting genius.

Deborah Henson-Conant is apparently a much better harpist than cook. Check out her burnt food museum.

If laughter is the best medicine, James Lileks has probably saved my life. I nearly peed my pants when I first perused his Gallery of Regrettable Food. Interior Desecrations reviews how horrible interior design really was in the 70s. Fess up, your parents had rooms like these.

I'm a sucker for saccharin-cute pictures of little animals on cute overload.com, but when I really want some pictures of cats with weird snarky captions in text-speak, I head over to i can has cheezburger. Pointless. I love it.

Bad celebrity clothing. Doesn't get more fun to watch than that.

Tell me yours.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Elizabeth said...

Thanks, The Interior Desecrations had me crying with laughter!
Have a good evening, Pax, EJT

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs