Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ever Stab Yourself in the Chest?

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, yes I have.
I no longer wear those sorts of instruments of torture.
I am addicted to Fruit of the Loom Knit "sports" type Boulder holders.
No tee back to drive me crazy. As comfy as possible and at Walmart...3 for $10.00 :) Makes me happier.

Thanks for coming by. I hope to put something new up tomorrow!
Blessings, EJT

S said...

yes! more than once!

Jillybean said...

YES!!!
I'm going through that right now, except I'm getting jabbed in the arm instead of the chest.
And I hate bra shopping enough, that I prefer getting stabbed in the arm than to shop for a new one.

Threeundertwo said...

Jill, you're tougher than I am! I try to rehab them by shoving the wire back in and stitching the opening closed. It never works. My sister just pulls the wires out *as soon as she buys them*. I think that might be breaking some sort of rule, so I can't bring myself to do that. I don't rip the tags off mattresses either.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs