Saturday, June 14, 2008

The Undertwo kids Recommended Reading List

They keep telling me more, so check back. I've included a link on the sidebar under my own reading list.

Alcatraz Versus The Evil Librarians

The Anybodies

The Book of Three (The Chronicles of Prydain) Series

The City of Ember (The First Book of Ember) Series

Eragon (Inheritance) Series

Fablehaven Series

The Fairy Tale Detectives (The Sisters Grimm, Book 1) Series

The Field Guide (The Spiderwick Chronicles, Book 1) Series

Frindle

The Golden Compass (His Dark Materials, Book 1) Series

Here Lies the Librarian

Ida B: . . . and Her Plans to Maximize Fun, Avoid Disaster, and (Possibly) Save the World

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Book 1) Series

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (The Chronicles of Narnia) Series. Read this one first, or join the ongoing raging debate at our house about what order to read these books.

Little House in the Big Woods (Little House) Series

Loch

The Looking Glass Wars Series

Matilda

Pictures of Hollis Woods

The Twits

The Westing Game (Puffin Modern Classics)

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

The Twits? I like the sound of that.

Claremont First Ward said...

I personally think that award winning "children's literature" is the best written around. I've read almost every Newberry Award winner and then I'll go back and read honor books. I've read a few in your stack too. My nightstand always looks like your book stack. I've even posted about it a few times. I LOVE to read.

zakkalife said...

thanks for letting me know you posted this :)

Anonymous said...

I concur! I love and read most of these. I feel it's my duty as Children's Librarian! ~ Compulsivereader

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs