Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another cute cute cute award

Isn't this adorable? Eileen over at Eileen's Attic gave me this one. I hunted down the site where it originated and discovered a little boy drew this portrait of his mother.

I think it's customary to pass these on to others, but I'm having a hard time picking today. Because yesterday I got a record number of hits on this site and I learned an important lesson about bloggers.

They seem to like trolls. Either that, or they'll sign up for anything if it's free. But really, all the comments about people owning trolls in their past, or confessions that they still had a troll collection, made me smile all day.

So I hereby give this award to any of you who came to enter the contest yesterday and came back to enter again today. You rock. And I want to meet you, because I think we would probably find things to laugh about. So leave another comment on the troll post, and come grab this award. You deserve it.

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Elizabeth said...

152!!!!
Wow, I dream of someday getting as many as 25 comments on a post...maybe I should give something away! Your troll bags are cute, and my girls are currently cruising a local antique mall to find one, but I'll leave the give away to others...
You are too cute.
Pax, E

musingwoman said...

Aw, that's a nice award. You deserve it.

Anonymous said...

That is a cute pic but so are those pink-haired trolls!

Nancy said...

what a cute picture! And I'm so glad you tracked down where it originated from - how special for that mom :)

Karen said...

that is adorable;)

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

I still love you today even to post on your regular posts...

As for awards...

I still remember one not so long ago someone gave me...oh wait that was YOU!

I was waiting to see how best to blog about it...

annemariesquilt said...

A little visit from me today. Congrats on the award..

Eileen said...

Wow.. I don't even remember if I signed the troll bag blog. But it is very cute! I've been so lucky lately though, I don't want to take a chance on winning it because I might! And then everyone will think I'm cheating or somthing.
Thanks for tracking down the origin of that badge!

Anonymous said...

Hello! I'm the lucky Mom who looks exactly like that award! I told my 5 year old that he is famous now - he was thrilled.

Thank you for your comments - now off to explore the laundry basket.

Er what's a 'lit'? I'm a foreigner and never heard of it before.

Scary Mommy said...

I just came back because I like you. So, do I win? ;)

I cannot believe how many people have signed up with the contest post. It's nuts, but I doubt more than one or two will ever come back to me. Oh, well, fun while it lasted!

Patty said...

I don't want the award, I want the troll bag. Uh, I mean, thank you for passing on that cute award!

Tonya Staab said...

awww, that is so sweet that not only did a little boy draw that of his mum, but his mum loved it so much to turn it into an award.

zakkalife said...

what a cute award, I agree you deserve it

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs