Saturday, July 26, 2008

When mom says to water the lawn


Don't waste time on details like aim.

17 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Oh....I water like that...thanks so much fro dropping by my blog and making so many wonderful comments....and yes I am on number 7...

Texasholly said...

I absolutely love this. So funny...yes, that would be a boy.

Anonymous said...

This is just perfect! And you have to promise me you will print that photo out and frame it with exactly THOSE words! It's just too great not to!

zakkalife said...

LOL, well the lawn is getting wet.

I wish I could water my lawn, we're having a drought here and have to cut back our water use by 20%!

Claremont First Ward said...

ha ha ha. At least he's actually out there. With the hose. On. That's a step in the right direction! :)

sarah said...

that's hysterical!!

Anonymous said...

Hey mom...gravity...it'll come back down! He-he.

Jon said...

Roads need water too.

Kaye Butler said...

I picked you blog up from Good & Crazy People...

When I tell people to water the lawn, my house gets washed even if it needs it or not. The grass just gets teased.

Cheryl said...

I'm smiling...what a great picture and comment!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Poifect. Perhaps he's got the shower tagged in there as well. Multitasking good.

(and thank you for your kind words. :) Doing better now!)

Anonymous said...

Love it haha

Nancy said...

HAH! That's great :)I have a similar picture of my son (3.5) doing the same thing...only he doesn't have a stitch of clothing on! :O I highly doubt that will make it onto my blog ;)

Jocasta said...

My brother used to have this sort of help down to a fine art!

Ashley said...

Hilarious photo, also funny that I've never been told to "water the lawn" out here. But, at 1 + acres, that would be a lot of water! I think hubs is secretly hoping it'll all die so he wont have to mow!

-Ashley
www.bosssanders.com

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Ha! My son would do exactly the same thing. Too funny.

As a writer myself who does a lot of laundry, I love the name of your blog! -Julia :-)

Tonya Staab said...

Ha, that is hilarious. That's how my 12 year old would water the lawn too.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs