Friday, July 25, 2008

Queen for a Day

I have a friend who always wears a tiara when she scrubs toilets. The closest thing I have to a tiara around here is a Burger King crown, and I really don't see that it's going to help me achieve cleaning nirvana.

Yesterday, however, I got something shiny and lovely from lidian - the Brillante award. And it is my pleasure to pass it along to some fellow bloggers of note. Wont help them clean toilets, but will hopefully make their days a little brighter.



Here's the Premio Award rules, because I'm all about rules:

The rules for passing on the award:
1) When received, you may post the premio to your blog.
2) Link to the blogger you received it from.
3) Give it to 7 blogs
4)… link to those 7 blogs
5)…and leave those seven bloggers a comment about receiving the brilliant premio.

Well, if you've clicked on my blogroll, you know that I might have a little trouble with this task. I think there are many sparkling, entertaining blogs out there. The whole prospect of picking favorites gives me flashbacks to popularity contests in high school. So, with regret that I have to limit the awards to seven, here is my list of winners that you need to peek at today. Please go read a few posts and congratulate them.

  1. The Glamorous Life
  2. Diary of a mad, mad housewife
  3. Between the Lines
  4. Baby on Bored
  5. Scary Mommy
  6. Twinfatuation
  7. LaLa Girl
And while you're at it, you should just go read everybody else in my blogroll too. I wouldn't put them there if I didn't love them. Happy Friday!

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Merci beaucoup, ThreeUnderTwo! I feel so very honored. :)

Do know if I hadn't received this FROM you, it'd be heading right TO you!

Seriously, many thanks. :)
Happy almost weekend!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i wonder if the tiara really works magic like it promises...lol! what a fabulous award - congrats!

Marcy Massura said...

This is my first award- ever.
I am really honored. Really.

So hard to pick blogs for these I know....I am going to read everyone on your blog roll today. I ma sure they are all deserving!

MadMad said...

Muchissimas gracias por el premio! Que bonito! And speaking of bonito, that is an awesome header YOU have! I'm off to check out the links! Thanks again!

Scary Mommy said...

Awwww, THANKS!!! And quite a snazzy award at that.

I am so in love with this blog world!! :)

S said...

congratulations, and thanks for the links!

funny -- we have a burger king crown lying around at OUR house, too.

i never thought about wearing it while cleaning.

hmm...

Aunt Julie said...

Hey there, SITSta! I Stumbled you, and I'm glad I did!! BTW, please come on over to my blog, and join our Oprah E-mail Campaign. While you're there, enter the Great Pop'rs Giveaway. Hope to see ya soon!

Tonya Staab said...

Congratulations. You so deserve it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs