Saturday, August 2, 2008

The Undertwos are Under Way. . .


Today we're on the road for Disneyland. Wasabi Girl has packed five different Disneyland hats.


Then there is Drama Girl, who made me take an extra stop at the library to make sure she has enough reading material. I don't know what she'll read on the way back, because this wont last her long.



And I have one family member who's just not helpful at all when it comes to packing.


I hope we all survive. Wish us luck! I'll be posting from Disneyland and I have a few guests and surprises this week as well!

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Patty said...

Have a great trip!

Cynthia said...

Have a great time!!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful, magical time! Can't wait to hear all about it! :)

Anonymous said...

I am living vicariously through you this week. Have an absolute blast...and if you go to Club 33 you better take a pic of every morsel of food before it passes your lips.

Jaime said...

Have FUN!!!


And ShivaThDestroyer would be proud of the 5 Disney hats!!!!!

Beth said...

Have a fantastic time!!!

Cheryl Lage said...

By Jiminy Cricket, I'm jealous!
Have a GREAT trip!

Jocasta said...

Good luck and have a great trip!

Scary Mommy said...

Have a fabulous trip!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs