Monday, August 25, 2008

What I'm Singing Today

In honor of it being the 25th of the month (only 4 months until Christmas!) I'm singing a little Christmas carol today. I've been singing this to my kids a lot lately. Wonderful tune.



For some reason my kids don't think this is as funny as I do.

And here they go!

11 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

ThreeUnder, we are family. (Cue Sister Sledge.) My beloved and I HOWL everytime we see that spot (although we haven't seen it this year)---and interestingly enough, Darren just walked by as I was watching it, and said, "That's ridiculous." Suppose the kids just don't get it. ;)

Anonymous said...

Be sure to check out our Back to School Bash going on at The Munchkin Patch this week!!

Laura said...

Teacher says..boooooooooooooooooo

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Saw you over on goodandcrazypeople.blogspot.com and am still laughing after jumping on your site and watching the Staples commercial. How true it is!

Coloradolady said...

Oh, that cracked me up. The look on the kids faces pretty much sums it up. I know that is how I felt as a kid.

Thanks for the laugh this morning.

Amy said...

what the heck? That's nuts...seriously! What child would want staples and office supplies for xmas? No wonder those kids look sad! LOL

Anonymous said...

Everytime i see that I laugh hilariously! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

LOL. That's awesome... though it may take until your children have kids of their own until they can agree with you!

;)

Unknown said...

Somehow I fail to be amused by this ad.... ;-)

Des said...

That is PRICELESS!! I love a good advertising campaign.

Jocasta said...

So funny and my kids are no where near going to school!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs