Friday, November 28, 2008

Finished for (Black) Friday

I finished up the vegetable abduction tea towel. Makes me smile. Hope it makes the kids want to help with the dishes!


And just in time for Christmas, a holiday pincushion from a pattern at Bird Brain Designs.


Join in and let us see what you've finished up this week.



Christmas plots are starting to hatch around here. I found this letter from Wasabi Girl on the table:

Duncan is the elf who came to visit us last year. Meteor is his reindeer friend. The elf wont come until he's lured with saltine crackers though. Let's see if the kids remember. Stay tuned.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I am seriously considering adding an elf to our family this year....

Cheryl Lage said...

LOVE how the veggie kidnap turned (or turnip-ed) out so cheerfully!

And DUNCAN! How thrilled I am to learn that elves names don't all end in "-ie"!

Jillybean said...

The towel is darling! One of my mom's neighbors made me a set of towels very similar to yours for our wedding.

I love your elf idea!

Cathi said...

The towel is fabulous!

Anonymous said...

OMG I want to be abducted by veggies, how adorable!

Anonymous said...

I love your work, as always! I love your towel.
I hope Duncan arrives soon, our elf, Max is a carpenter elf, so he was able to join us in time for Thanksgiving. Our house has been so exciting since he's arrived...

Patty said...

The tea towel is really cute. I love that pattern. I totally forgot it was Friday. I blame Facebook.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs