Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Two for Tuesday

How many twins does it take to play one video game?
Two: one to play, and one to give nonstop advice.

Two for Tuesday is hosted by Eight is Great.

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

haha! that reminds me of me and my brother!

Rachael Schirano \\ Rachael Schirano Photography said...

i really should have said, my brother and i. (i hate it when i do that!)

Anonymous said...

That looks just like a scene from my family. We were constantly looking over each other's shoulders whenever we were playing any game. Well, we still do. : )

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I JUST posted our "Two-for," and it is INCREDIBLY similar! How I love those "over the shoulder" moments. How I hope ours are as close as yours at the same age. You always give me such hope. :)

debi9kids said...

Very common sight in my home as well...although not the tiwns yet. (with emphasis on yet. LOL)

I just love to see how twins interact :)

Kellan said...

Cute picture!

Hope you have a wonderful day - Kellan

Sugar Boogers & Tantrums said...

I love how close your twins are. I hope my kids will be like that when this one is born. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Anonymous said...

At this moment my kids are doing the exact same thing...hilarious.

Deanna said...

Ok that is such a cute photo and the caption to go along with it is just as cute!!

thank you for playing along, sorry i'm late :(

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs