Wednesday, December 10, 2008

No Post Today

I can't post today. My to-do list looks like this:

  1. Sew up some gifts
  2. bake dozens of cookies for the cookie party I'm hosting
  3. get shoes and pants for Jungle Boy for his concert coming up
  4. mail some gifts
  5. hurt my brain over the problems with the PTA accounts
  6. buy some toys for charity
  7. take Jungle Boy for a haircut
  8. label all the ballet shoes and tights and stuff for the Nutcracker performances starting this weekend
  9. concoct some great craft project for the cookie party
  10. baste a quilt
  11. get Drama girl some new legwarmers
  12. sign up Wasabi Girl for the Spring softball season
  13. water the tree
  14. change the printer cartridge and see if I can get the printer to work again
  15. schedule the dentist for the kids
  16. clean out the cat box
  17. sew a button on Wasabi Girl's pants
  18. knit a scarf for Drama Girl
  19. sign Drama Girl up for babysitting classes
I need a latte. And some Christmas music.

What has the elf been up to?

Duncan and Meteor were found this morning in Jungle Boy's diorama for school. The diorama is depicting a scene from a book. I guess the book is about tape. And twigs. Whatever.

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LauraC said...

That's about what my list looks like. Except I'm procrastinating right now!

Anonymous said...

You are so right, don't post today.

Browndirtcottage said...

i wish i had thought of the 'no post' post...

Anonymous said...

OMG! You are busy...lol!

Laura said...

Yea.
I can't comment today either.
No comment here.
No siree, Bob.
Nope.
Not writing a comment.
You can't make me.

Cheryl Lage said...

ThreeUnder, if you get even HALF of that stuff done today, you qualify for some extra-credit on Finished for Friday!

(PS So excited to hear about The Nutcracker.)

Christy said...

Wow! That is quite a list! I would be tempted to crawl back into bed!
Ok.. now I am tired just from reading it! LOL

love the elf pics! he sure is a busy fella!

Claremont First Ward said...

WOW. You are BUSY!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs