Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Packing for a Camping Trip

Map - check
Compasses - check
Cap - check
Water bottles - check
Gigantic jar of trail mix - check.

I couldn't resist taking this picture of my husband's careful preparation for his overnight trip with the scouts. Clearly he is living the Boy Scout motto - "be prepared!"

For more Wordful Wednesday stories, visit Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

13 people stopped folding laundry to write:

More Than Words said...

He definitely looks ready!!

Now I'm craving for trail mix!! LOL

Happy WW!

Elle said...

Looks like he's prepared. I loved seeing the Nalgene bottles. My husband works for them! Hope he has a good trip.

carrhop said...

He forgot Tylenol....just sayin'...;o)

Blessings!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Thanks for finding me and camping sounds like so much fun.

The Raggedy Girl

Alisa said...

What a very brave man he is.

April said...

Trail mix is a must-have...camping is always a lot of fun...in a hotel! LOL!

Lindsay-ann said...

I hope they have a great camping trip. I have never EVER been camping.
Lindsay

The Mother said...

If I could just get my 13 yo scout to think about that Be Prepared thing, I'd be a happy mother.

I usually end up pinning the checklist to his underwear the day before a campout.

Brenda said...

A good boy scout is always prepared!

Jen said...

truly living that motto. :)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, the trail mix takes the cake!

Cheryl Lage said...

Hey, if he loses one of the compasses, I bet he could work a PowerBar or two in there! ;)

Veronica Lee said...

Hi, I'm visiting from themomblogs.
Great blog.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs