Thursday, April 30, 2009

Thursday Theater

And now Wasabi Girl and her twin Jungle Boy would like to serenade you:




I think this may be the cutest put-down I have ever received. Is this from a musical or something? I hope somebody knows. They learned it in chorus at school.

Thursday Theater is hosted by Goddess in Progress. This weeks theme was "mad skillz" so I'm going to stretch it a bit and say that this skill is singing. And standing awkwardly in front of mom's camera.

Don't forget to join me tomorrow for "Finished for Friday." Link up something you've finished up this week.

10 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Liz Jimenez said...

Hah! I love it! Don't know where it's from, but love it.

Thanks for playing along!

Eileen said...

This is great! The song is a bit sad.. but very true too. My daughter is 28, and she would still agree with them. :-)

Nancy said...

LOL!! Too funny. :) Love the awkward eye shifts *grin*

PippaD said...

It's from the musical Fanny (see here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fanny_(musical) )

I haven't heard it in years!

The Mother said...

Man that brings back memories. I knew it was from a musical, but I had to look it up. Since I KNOW I never saw the 1954 Broadway production (I'm not THAT old), I guess I must have seen the 1961 movie--in RERUNS. RERUNS, people.

Bea said...

LOL! Cute and Oh, so true!

Lisa said...

LOL! Too cute.

(The things they are teaching them at school these days...)

Alisa said...

I have never been so wonderfully insulted.

Talented kiddos.

noble pig said...

That is hysterical! Be kind!

Lindsay-ann said...

Love the finishes and love the song. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs