Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: The Dinosaur and her Daughter


My 12 year old daughter is growing up in the age of technology. To her a cell phone is another great toy that has always been around. I'm sure she can't imagine living without one.

I, on the other hand, remember when cell phones were born. I've had Palm phones for a long time and this Treo has been in my purse for a few years now. But before you go laughing at my old phone, know that I was surfing the web on it and answering emails long before i-phones.

What do you think, should I give mine a little bling? (And does anybody else cringe at the fingerprint smears on her phone?)

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie over at Seven Clown Circus. Please visit her for some great photo stories today.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Brittany said...

Oh yes, I am cringing at the finger print smears. Kids and their phones!!! I say no bling LOL =) Have a great day!

Cecily R said...

Uhhhh, my phone looks like that, minus the wicked awesome bling. I TRY to keep the fingerprints in check, but it's hard when my toddler is always stealing it and calling Dad! :)

Muthering Heights said...

LOL, her phone looks so cute! Maybe she'll help you decorate yours!

Claremont First Ward said...

I have ZERO bling on my phone, too. :) Isn't if funny how all the phones went really small and now they are getting big again?

Cheryl Lage said...

Yours may be a dinosaur, but mine is far more archaic....no qwerty pad...

I'd be happier with the old Elmo version, truth told.

Now my laptop...my laptop...THAT's where I need the action...

Carebear said...

Like mother like daughter! I'd love a phone that I could type on!

Ginny said...

I have that same phone as your daughter but in pink. Mine is always smudged like that as well. It drives me crazy, I wipe it down all the time & never looks any better.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs