Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gratuitous Kitten Pictures

Falling asleep on a needlepoint pillow. This picture makes me sleepy.


Dumbledore with a portrait drawn by a neighbor.


Dumbledore fell asleep in the doll bed and my son put a quilt over him.






Hestia with a teddy bear. Can you tell she's reaching out her paw towards the camera?



A bit naughty

Who's happier? Hard to tell.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh kittens. So darling. So precious. So playful. So close, and yet so far away.

Pet 'em for me. :)

Lisa said...

Oh! The kitten in the bed all covered up! Priceless!

Those kitties hit the jackpot when they went to live with you all!

Bea said...

Great pictures. Oh, how I miss having a cat or two.

Laura said...

So cute! I love the picture with the paw reaching out towards the camera.

Cathi said...

Too cute for words! I love the picture of the kitty in the doll bed covered by a quilt!

FaithChick said...

Soo cute! I have never been able to keep a cat. they always turn on me and become outdoors cats. I think I will just stick to dogs. =)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs