Thursday, June 25, 2009

Finished for Friday: I'm FREE!!

No more thumbscrews

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
No more thumbscrews

I am so excited and thrilled that I don't have to go back and get stretched and manipulated and hurt any more. I'm not cured, but I can walk well enough to bid the halls of the therapy building goodbye. This is very exciting for me.

Lit and Laundry

I also managed to put together a little doll quilt while I was tidying up my sewing space.


What have you finished up this week? Grab my button from my sidebar for your blog, and sign in on Mr. Linky below. Fingers crossed I have him working this week. It's late and I've spent too much of my evening watching Michael Jackson videos reading fine literature.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations that is a milestone. Well done for getting through it.

Thanks for finding my new blog. Sorry it has taken me so long to visit- I've been so busy getting the house fit to be seen by estate agents.

Eileen said...

I'm so happy for you! Seems like you've beenworkig towards this goal forever.

And I love the mini stacked-coins quilt.

I can't show what I finished.. but I can say I actually got my Google Reader down to zero.. and that felt really good.

What A Card said...

Happy Graduation! Now there's the most important graduation of this June! Enjoy your freedom :)

Laura said...

Congratulations! I can imagine how happy you are to have completed your physical therapy.

I love your mini-quilt. A coin quilt is on my list of things to try in the (hopefully near) future.

HeatherV said...

Woo-Hoo for no more physical therapy. I can imagine your satisfaction and relief to be done. Plus another week of beautiful work. You are superwoman!

Kellie said...

Yay for you! Your mini quilt is darlin'! I'd also like to try a coin quilt...someday.

LauraC said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! To celebrate, I decided to join in your FFF! I can't believe it's already been 14 weeks but I'm sure you have felt every minute of those 14 weeks.

Hope you have something fabulous planned this weekend to celebrate.

The Mother said...

Congratulations! You're FREE!

Steph said...

Oh, YAY! Do I need to zip along a little more on the socks? I HOPE SO!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Soooo happy for you! Know you have endured the temporary hobbling with great grace. Seems all I've finished as late is a five-time-in-a-row watching of MJ's "Leave Me Alone" video....a personal favorite.

Rest his soul...may it be at the peace that seemed to have eluded him here.

Bea said...

I know how happy you are to be free of PT. YEA for you!

Love your doll quilt. I've been thinking if I do quilt, little ones are the way to go for me.

Once again this week, I have NO finishes. Lots of projects started - prepping five pieces of furniture for painting to go in new guest room and an apron I've been working on for weeks that just won't come together right. So maybe next week, I'll have a long list of finishes...???

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I'm THRILLED for you!! I bet you have some idea what torture victims feel like when they are liberated...

This week, I accomplished a clean home every day. Clean enough to have people over at any time and we did!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs