Thursday, July 16, 2009

Finished for Friday: Costumes

This week's finish is something I don't get to keep. I've been working with a team of moms to get all the costumes done for Drama Girl's play "Fiddler on the Roof." I'm sure there will still be some little emergencies to sew here and there, but they are finally all done, and that is a huge relief.

Lit and Laundry

What have you checked off your list this week? Have you seen the new Harry Potter movie yet? Tell us about anything you've done, and grab the code for my logo from the sidebar. Don't forget to visit the other participants and give them a pat on the back!

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Liz Jimenez said...

Wow, well done! What a great contribution.

I'm sewing like mad, but saving all of the finishing for my trip to Chicago, so no actual finishes quite yet... Progress, though!

teeny tiny quilts

owlfan said...

That's a lot of work sewing costumes. Looks great!

I was so taken with your patriotic quilt a few weeks ago that I made something similar. I'm quite pleased that from start to finish it took me less than 2 weeks.

owlfan said...

I just noticed my link managed to autofill my last name - could you please edit or delete as needed to remove it. Thanks so much. I'm off to try to learn how to edit my name on my google profile.

Browndirtcottage said...

Yeah...clapping...such wonderful
outfits...well done! I too remember the costume making days oh so long ago!
..Break a Leg....hope this applies to the costume makers too!

Bea said...

I'm sure you are glad they are done. Good job! I'm hoping I can join you next week. Seems like all I'm getting done is cleaning before/after the guests arrive...

The Mother said...

Lovely. Costuming is such hard, boring work. But they are very nice. Congratulations on being done.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs