Sunday, July 19, 2009

Adventure Week Recap

And I get all the laundry

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
And I get all the laundry


So far Drama Girl hasn't shown signs of lice, but I'm keeping an eagle eye on every hair on her head. It's frustrating because we've worked so hard on the costume team to be sure nobody shares hats or scarves or costumes. *sigh*

Wasabi Girl had a good time, but the flu hit her camp hard and a lot of campers had to go home early. Poor Jungle Boy was stuck in his tent for a few days at his camp. I'm glad my husband was there with him.

I'm glad everybody's home now so I can take care of them.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Nancy said...

YIKES!! Sounds like a long week.

Bea said...

OHNO! Lice and flu?? This will be a summer they will all remember forever. Was it H1N1? I've heard a lot of summer camps had to close for that reason.

Get some rest!

Lily Boot said...

oh dear! it's the lice that fill me with the most dread - I hate lice. Such a drama to get rid of! Hope everyone recovers quickly.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs