Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday comic

Lit and Laundry

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Lit and Laundry

Drama Girl has finished her last performance and I think we've all survived, although I'm wondering now if the symptoms I've had all week were in fact Swine flu. At least one cast family has it.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

Oooof. There have been cases of Swine Flu in our office...and there have been plenty of inexplicable malaises about...

Hope all stay well!

The Mother said...

Unless your play is in Nevada, Arizona or the desert parts of California, it's fair to say that bubonic plague is an unlikely consequence. Not that we can't cure it in this day and age.

Watch out, though, for that pesky H1N1 flu.

Audrey at Barking Mad said...

LMAO at the toonlet. I really need to create one. Except mine would likely not be as funny as this one.

As for Swine Flu? I just wish I'd get it already and get it over with.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs