Thursday, August 27, 2009

Finished for Friday: Autumn Quilt


My barefoot twins are holding up my finished Autumn quilt. It's flannel and very soft and snuggly. Just in time for fall! It's the first of the stack that they basted for me.

Now that the kids have started back at school, I hope to have a little more time for quilting, which makes me very happy! I feel like I'm starting to catch up with some of my unfinished projects.

Lit and Laundry

What have you been up to this week? Let us know so we can come applaud your accomplishments.

12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Coloradolady said...

The colors are beautiful...Love your little quilt holders! Have a great weekend.

Cheryl Lage said...

What a gorgeous fall spectrum of colors (and what a compliant "quilt rack!").

Beautiful. Can hardly wait to see the others... :)

Knitty said...

That is a beauty! I have at least one of those prints in my stash. Congratulations on finishing up some projects. I may not live long enough to get through all of mine. I doubt I can make it to the ripe old age of 185!

owlfan said...

I love it. It looks so warm and cuddly - and today feels like fall is coming so it seems very appropriate. Much more so than my latest project, which would only be appropriate if we're going way, way, way back in time.

Lisa said...

Those flannels are really pretty! (I love that you can find flannel nowadays that doesn't look babyish.) This is really nice!

I linked up with a finish, but I can't remember how to get the picture with the checkmark onto my blog post. I did it once, but heck if I can remember how I did it...

HeatherV said...

Been MIA due to vacation and back to school, but a super productive week. Post today of week of much accomplishment.

I love the quilt and perfect to use on the upcoming chilly fall nights. As always, I'm in awe of my lack of sewing talents.

Unknown said...

Those colors would go great in my BR, it's all autumn-y! Doing it in flannel makes it even nicer and snuggly. Beautiful

Cheryl B. said...

your quilt is not only absolutely beautiful, it is inspiring!!! Thanks for sharing it ;-}

Browndirtcottage said...

Wow...this is wonderful....just in time.....fall is nearly here..YEAH!

More Than Words said...

That is so beautiful!!!! I wish I knew how to quilt!

Bea said...

It is beautiful! I love the colors of fall.

Yoyo said...

Don't think I have enough words in my vocabulary to describe how beautiful your quilt is!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs