Sunday, August 30, 2009

With a Little Help from my Twins


I decided this week that an old ficus had to be replaced. So I brought along my trusty helpers to help me get a new tree home. Turns out, the one we liked was quite large, so I used my human bungee cords to secure it. See my cane in the van there? I couldn't have done it without them.

It looks wonderful in its new spot, and the kittens are pretty sure it's a new toy for them. Getting the help I need makes my Monday.

To see other Monday smiles, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation.

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

cat said...

Mommy's helpers did a great job!

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your beautiful autumn quilt. Your plant looks great. Glad you had some helpers top get it home safely.
Lindsay
x

Laura said...

Like the plant.
Like the helpers too.

Meet the Smiths said...

I love your human bungee cords. :P

The kitties look like they are in kitty heaven with their new toy.

just stopping by from makes my monday

Cheryl Lage said...

What happy helpers...and what mischievious kitties! ;)

Thanks so much for playing along with Makes My Monday, ThreeUnder!

monica said...

Beautiful tree and great helpers!

Anonymous said...

Wowser, that is some plant! It looks like the wild jungle plants of my island. Very impressed with your transportation team :)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Getting caught up on your blog. You have such great kids. Saw your Finished for Friday post - nice to know you are human.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs