Thursday, August 6, 2009

Finished for Friday: Capes and Caps

I got another block finished for my Hocuspocusville quilt. Four more to get done now, and then put the whole quilt together before Halloween. I'm a little behind schedule. Holidays are right around the corner!

I also got another block finished for Gail Pan's Christmas Wish block of the month.



Lit and Laundry

Join in with any project you've finished up this week and have a great weekend!

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Lindsay-ann said...

Your finishes look great. They are both beautiful.
Lindsay
x

Bea said...

I can not wait to see these quilts finished. The Halloween quilt is going to be too cute!

Laura said...

Very cute! I'm with Bea on this one, I can't wait to see the finished quilts for both of them!

Cheryl said...

Finishes are so goo...I agee with the others, can't wait to see the quilts! Happy weekend.

Patty said...

I can't wait until you finish my Halloween quilt! You are making it for me, right? I posted my Finish at 3 am but forgot to add a link to Mr. Linky.

Alisa said...

As always, beautiful work! Thanks for hosting.

Barbara Jean said...

Hope it's that i joined in. My regular Friday "MEME" is not going this week, and I just found you.

thanks,
Blessings,
Barbara Jean

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs