Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Wordful Wednesday: Kittens vs. Dolphin



Who is more amused? The husband who made a robotic dolphin, or the kittens who are fascinated by it?

Talk about elaborate cat toys! I hope they appreciate all the work he put into it.

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at 7 Clown Circus. Please visit her wonderful blog.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Liz Mays said...

One seems a lot more interested than the other, lol!

carrhop said...

It will help them train for deep-sea hunting expeditions!

Blessings!

tiarastantrums said...

that is pretty funny

Audrey at Barking Mad said...

I wish I had my camera at hand because three of my cats are absolutely enthralled with this video! It's amazing that I can even see above the tails in order to leave a comment. *lol*

Coloradolady said...

I can only imagine what my two dachshunds would do with that...especially Dora...she wants to kill everything that moves....cute!

Lindsay-ann said...

So cute. Thanks for sharing.
Lindsay
x

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs