Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Quilt-a-thon 3:00 Wednesday

This part is done. Now to trim the embroidery blocks. Hold me. I can't make a mistake now.

I have to jump in the car and drive one twin to gymnastics and one to a haircut. Since this one has her hair up and is wearing a gymnastics leotard, I assume the other one gets the haircut.

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

Whew! You're speed is making me tired!

Cheryl Lage said...

Agog = me. You so rock.

Threeundertwo said...

For the record, I do not have a big black stain on my door. I have no idea what that weird thing is in the picture! Some bizarre shadow or something.

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

The shadow kinda looks like the zombies are trying to enter from the other world. Nice effect! Maybe they want your beautiful quilt top!

Hey, can you pick up my oldest from work on your way back from gymnastics? Thanks!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs