Friday, October 16, 2009

Finished for Friday: The Epic Concludes


The Hocuspocusville Quilt is done! However, I had a little accident yesterday so I was late getting the picture up.

I was going up the stairs into the house with my arms full of shopping bags when I tripped on the top step (I'm still really wobbly after my hip surgery) and smacked my knees down hard on the cement landing. Major ouch. I had to spend the rest of the afternoon/evening with my feet up icing my poor knees.

So I'm putting the last few stitches into the binding this morning.

Thanks for playing along! Remember, you have all weekend to post to this list before I put Monday's post up. Be sure to visit the other participants and cheer them on.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Tracey said...

Your HocusPocusVille turned out darling! I found this pattern at a quilting fair a few weeks ago. If I hadn't seen it on your blog first I would have walked right past it. I don't have time this year to stitch it up, but hope to have it ready for next Halloween. Love it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs