Friday, November 27, 2009

Caturday

Our kitten Dumbledore is a pretty mellow guy, unlike his goofy sister. He doesn't mind when the kids sling him around their necks or over their shoulders.

He loves to hang out with his sister on whatever high ground they can find (usually on a quilt).


No box goes unexplored.

And he makes a nice accessory to the Christmas decor.

How are your cats? Shall we start a Caturday photo meme?

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Meredith said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I like your pumpkin hill quilt and the wall hanging from your last post is cute. Enjoy your weekend.

Barbara Jean said...

Caturday!
How cute. =0))

no cats here, just thought your pics were fun.

blessings

barbara jean

PS Thanks for coming by.

Dena said...

Awwww...he looks so much like my kitty Smudge! I sure do miss her! I love the Caturday idea - I've got plenty of barn kitties to take pictures of! :D

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs