Thursday, November 5, 2009

Finished for Friday: Floral Quilt

Here is a quilt I finished this week. This might be a Christmas present for one of my girls. It's about 52"x52" - a nice size to curl up with a book. This has been in my unfinished object (UFO) pile for a long time, so it feels great to get it done.

I've also been embroidering squares for the basket block of the month from Bunny Hill. Here are January, February, and March:



What have you been up to this week? Join in with projects or books you've finished up. Be sure to visit the other participants to cheer them on! Have a great weekend.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Knitty said...

I'm glad you said this had been a UFO for a while. I was feeling quite inadequate until then. ;-)

The quilt is very pretty and I agree that size is nice and cozy. I love your embroidered squares. I am partial to redwork anyway, and sometimes do blocks all in blue the same way.

Susan said...

That's a very pretty quilt and a great size! Love the blocks, too. I always think I should a BOM project, but I know I wouldn't ever finish it, I need more instant gratification.

You're a master with a needle, that's for sure.

Oh, and I literally stopped folding laundry just a few minutes ago! lol

Cheryl Lage said...

So beautiful, ThreeUnder! You have such a gift. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs