Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finished for Friday: Embroidery

Lit and Laundry

I've just finished a few embroidery blocks this week. I'm about 90% done on two other projects but I just couldn't squeeze them in on time. How do Fridays get here so fast? Here are the blocks for my calendar quilt: April, May, June and July.



The free pattern for these blocks can be found at Bunny Hill Designs.

What have you been up to this week? Getting all ready for Thanksgiving? Got some Christmas shopping done? Put away your Halloween decorations? Join in and let us all congratulate you. Feel free to grab a button from my sidebar if you'd like. Then just add the link to your recent post to the list below.

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Roslyn said...

Your redwork is lovely I have never done it not enough patience.......

concretenprimroses said...

I love the red embroidery with the subtly patterned back ground. So pretty! Good job. I actually finished something that I want to post too!
Kathy

Unknown said...

These blocks are so cute. This is going to be a wonderful quilt!

Branlaadee said...

The quilt blocks look great! I finished all of my Christmas shopping this morning...but no pics from me!

Annelies said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog...and leaving such a sweet comment. I see we have much in common since I am doing the Bunnyhill blocks too. Only I need to stop making Clare quilts and get caught up on Bunnies!!!

Laura said...

Looks like you had a very productive week! Such cute blocks.

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

I'm so excited!! I'm going to have something to post next Friday. Maybe 2 somethings!! You inspire and challenge me each week to accomplish something

Wendy McDonagh-Valentine said...

These are absolutely adorable!! Very pretty work!! :)

~ Wendy
http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs