Thursday, December 17, 2009

Finished for Friday: Ornament

I think this is the last ornament that will get done for this Christmas. It's a gift for someone special who likes bunnies.


What have you been up to this week? Join in and show us what you've checked off your list. Have you got your shopping done? All your wrapping? You're ahead of me! Link up and let us congratulate you.

Lit and Laundry

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for hosting!!

blessings and happy Friday!

barbara jean

Alisa said...

That is adorable!

Roslyn said...

I am doing laundry right now & prepping for Christmas cookie baking.
I tried needlepoint-once-too finicky for this impatient woman! I used to cross stitch & have a couple of ornaments I made.
Yours are lovely though & I do agree the trim can take longer than the rest of the piece.

Nancy@ifevolutionworks.com said...

How talented you are!!! What a great ornament!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs