Monday, December 28, 2009

Makes My Monday: Flash Mob

A beautiful day in San Francisco, about a week ago. The famous cable car turnaround at Market and Powell was crowded with Christmas shoppers. A seemingly lone street performer starts dancing. . .



Can anybody watch this and not smile? I wish I had seen it in person. This video makes my Monday.

Visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation for more happy Monday posts.

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool. Thanks for sharing it!

Dena said...

I just love how at the end, everyone goes about their business again like nothing even happened!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh ThreeUnder, what a BLAST! What does Jungle Boy think? I can picture him instigating a fun episode like this!

Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday! Have a WONDERFUL 2010!

Pammie said...

Awesome flash mob video. I also like the one that Black Eyed Peas did for Oprah. I still tear up over it and the song I Got A Feeling.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs