Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Nature or Nurture?

Two different shopping trips - each twin went with a different parent - and they came home with nearly identical jackets.

I caught them slouching on the couch before school for Debi's "Two for Twosday." I think it's proof that great minds think alike.


12 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Nancy said...

Oh that is just too funny!!

Lindsay-ann said...

That's so funny.
I have enjoyed catching up with your blog today. I am trying to tidy and organize too. Looks like you are having more success than me!
Lindsay
x

Stimey said...

Ooooh, that's kinda freaky, huh?

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Nice!!

Crochet Bug said...

Wow! That is cool! I bet it's cool to watch twins grow up!

Happy Tuesday! =)

Roslyn said...

Not surprising they have similar tatse they cam from the same pod!

Take out those less than likeable fabrics & chop them up for a backing. I am now determined to use this method to get rid of some eeeuuuwww stuff!

monica said...

Wow how the twin mind works! Interesting!

debi9kids said...

OMGOSH! How funny and interesting. They didn't know what they were going to get before going out???
How crazy!

thanks so much for playing along this week :)

cat said...

A great debate - I also did a post on nature vs nurture a while ago. Check this out: http://juggelingactoflife.blogspot.com/2010/01/nature-vs-nurture.html

mommytoalot said...

Oh my gosh that is so cool.

LauraC said...

Hey I can't find your email anywhere but NO it is not too late to get in on 500 in 2010! Everything counts - biking, swimming, walking, running. The point is to commit to 30 min of exercise 5 days a week.

Anyway feel free to post this weekend if you want to join!!

Claremont First Ward said...

No way! Crazy. I'll have to try this with my boys when they are older.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs