Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Spot


Apparently there is only one perfect place in the house. It changes each day. Could be a couch, or near a window, or sprawled on the bed. I've spent months trying to analyze the pattern.

It's obvious now. The best spot? Is close to the one you love.

I couldn't agree more.

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.


7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cecily R said...

Awww! I love that!

debi9kids said...

That is adorable and oh so true :)

Quilts and Cats said...

No sense in analyzing!! They almost always want to be wherever you are!

Merri Ann said...

Cats always know the coziest place to be ... I used to wake up with mine sprawled across my neck ... me sweating and her purring.

What a sweet picture.

Jen said...

Our cat has a similar spot but his requirement is that its far away from the kids. ;)

Rosemary said...

The prime piece of real estate as far as my cats are concerned is tucked under my right arm when I lie down. Three cats won't fit so it's a bit of a battle for the best position. You can read the story here if you'd like. http://lifeatspringrock.blogspot.com/2008/12/resting-ha.html

lisbonlioness said...

Too stinking cute! Can't believe that tail, awesome.
The best place is, in ascending order:
near food
near warmth
near their human.
One out of four is sleeping next to me right now, the other three should be in the (very hot) bedroom sweating under their fur and loving it.
Your kitties are adorable!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs