Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Wordful Wednesday: Muffin

Dear family,

It was so nice of you to tell me, as you were jogging out the door to work and school, that you had left a muffin for me. How sweet.

However, I was sort of expecting a whole muffin. *sniff*

Wordful Wednesday is hosted by Angie at Seven Clown Circus.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

Okay, that is about the funniest thing ever. At least it was a cleanly incised portion removed, as opposed to a glaring bite! ;)

Laura said...

Haha! Aren't they considerate!

Pati @ A Crafty Escape said...

That is something that would happen in my house...

Quilts and Cats said...

What a bummer! If that happened in my house it would be because the cat nibbled on it! He loves sweets! Lynne

Becca said...

Haha that's funny! It sounds like something any one of my friends would do :)

Cheryl said...

I'm sure it was a test bite...to make sure it was ok for you to eat! At least that would have been the story around here!

Claremont First Ward said...

Well.

Maybe you have a little mouse in your house that likes to SLICE his/her portion of muffin rather than just bite. And, if you ask me, that's the best way if a piece has to be taken. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs