Monday, May 17, 2010

Makes My Monday: Multitasking

Here is a portrait of a busy 12 year old; cat on her shirt and a cat on her lap, reading a book and talking to a friend at the same time.  I'm surprised she's not on her cell phone texting as well.

And yet overall, she looks pretty relaxed and happy.  She'll probably be an expert task-juggler in the future.

Makes my Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.  Stop by and visit for more happy thoughts to start the week.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

monica said...

Multi tasking is awesome thing to know!

Claremont First Ward said...

She does look amazingly relaxed. I foresee ease in multitasking for her as well. :)

Elizabeth said...

What a beautiful girl! Thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

They look totally comfy!

Roslyn said...

Hmm is this what teens do these days.........!
BTW with the monopoly, try Superior brand, then waaay loosen top tension to almost nothing, if it breaks, then rather than adding oil to your quilt try silicon, "Sewer's Aid" run a line down your spool. Slow down your speed too. Let me know next time you want to try it I will see if I can come up with any more ideas.

Cheryl Lage said...

She seems to have it all under control! (Love the cat cozying up not only to your daughter, but to the cat on her shirt!)

What a great Makes My Monday...thanks so much for playing along!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs