Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Tuesday Toonlet: Moving Out

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Moving Out


(For those not familiar with it, Animal Crossing is a multi-player virtual life game.  I highly recommend it for parents and kids of reading age.)

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Cheryl Lage said...

We've got readers and always love your suggestions! We'll have to check it out! Have a great Tuesday...love your toonlets!

(Dare I hope you might be making it to BlogHer?)

Alisa said...

I will never forget when The Boy accidentally destroyed The Girl's first town.
Do you have the Wii Speak? That is a freaky contraption. The Kids will connect with our neighbor and we can both hear everything in the other's house. I hate when I sneeze and my neighbor from blocks away blesses me! Usually scares me to death!

Lisa said...

We just got this game, but my 6 yr old doesn't read very well yet, so it mostly just annoys me because I constantly have to go read to him.

It seems like a child friendly version of the Sims. I'll have to make my own town now to check it out.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs