Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Way Back When-esday: Ballerina Dreams

Every dancer has to work to earn the true rewards of dancing.  When Drama Girl began, she was a lemon drop at the recital, complete with a wacky giant yellow bow.

Now, a few years later, she has multiple scenes and multiple outfits for the recital, including this beauty, a tutu that barely fits through the door;

And for headgear?  Oh my do I envy her right to wear one of these:

Watching my little dancer grow up is such a thrill.  I'm linking up today to Way Back When-esday at Twinfatuation and Wordful Wednesday at Seven Clown Circus.



5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Alisa said...

Amazing. It always amazes me to see the littles transform into such talented almost adults.

concretenprimroses said...

What a cutie drama girl was as a lemon drop!
I love her newest tutu. Bet she loves wearing it!
Kathy

Unknown said...

What beautiful costumes!! I am sure we'll be looking down that road of dance in the future as my daughter gets older. ;-)

Thanks for stopping by my blog Monday and commenting about our success with our sticker chart and schedule. I live by that with my students at school and almost kicked myself that I didn't try it sooner at home. Thank goodness we finally did!!

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh---she was gaspworthy as a lemon drop and that newer ensemble? What a progression...can only imagine your pride...and I share your tiara envy! ;)

Thank you for playing along with Way Back When-esday so wonderfully, ThreeUnder. :)

Browndirtcottage said...

WOW....great...wonderful and beautiful!!! I too was a little ballerina once upon a time!!!!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs