Monday, July 5, 2010

Announcing The Lit and Laundry 2010 Author Party!

From July 12 through July 30*, visit Lit and Laundry and meet a new author every day.  Discover some new books to add to your summer reading pile, and enjoy insights into the world of writing and publishing.

You will be eligible to win an Amazon.com gift card when you
  • Leave a comment for the author (one entry per author)
In addition, you will earn extra entries if you
  • leave a comment that you have advertised this party on facebook or twitter
  • leave a comment that you have advertised this party on your blog or website
  • leave a comment that you have purchased a book by one of the featured authors
The winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries and receive the gift card via email, after I have confirmed your email address with you.  Readers who share my DNA are not eligible to enter.  I would like to thank the generous authors from Kindleboards.com for sharing their stories and interviews while I'm doing a little recuperating.

*Regular "Finished for Friday" blog party will continue during the author party.  Because at Lit and Laundry, we like to party party party.

I am providing this gift card myself, and Amazon.com is not connected with this giveaway.

8 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Nancy said...

Ooooh!!! I can't wait - I love hearing about new authors :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! I'm in!

Heather said...

This sounds like lots of fun.

ps. I did go out and buy the Quiltmaker magazine you suggested. Thanks. Great quilt.

Melissa said...

What an absolutely amazing party!! Can't wait!!

Candice said...

Neato!

Cynthia said...

Hurray! Can't wait! (Hope all goes well with your recovery...will be thinking of you!)

Burbank Babe said...

I can't wait to discover new writers! Great idea!

Alicia said...

I will be reading!! I posted to Facebook also ;-)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs