Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hidden Talents

Doesn't this look delicious?  That's bits of steak tossed into the scrambled eggs.  Cinnamon raisin bagels.  Strawberries and blueberries.  And nice black coffee in an Alice in Wonderland mug.

Jungle Boy made this breakfast for me.  Because he's awesome.

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Heather said...

I'd give him a hug and keep him around. Great kid.

The Mother said...

Yep! That's awesome!

Lindsay-ann said...

It does look delicious. If you re-arranged it you could make micky mouse!
Lindsay
x

Elizabeth said...

Wow. Jungle boy is truly awesome. I'll stop trying to steal him because you obviously need him more. Hope that your recovery goes well and you're up and about in no time.

I love reading about your family's adventures! You guys are so neat!

xo -E

Alisa said...

My goodness! What an awesome son you have. Lucky mama!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs