Monday, August 30, 2010

Makes My Monday: All Around

Wasabi Girl had her first gymnastics meet yesterday.  And while I said a little prayer that she would place somewhere in something, I needn't have worried.  As you can see from her chest full of medals, she distinguished herself in every event, and

Won Second Place All Around!!

I'm so proud.  Really.  Bursting.  All her hard work is paying off. 

Makes My Monday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation.  Join her to find more reasons to smile at the start of the week.

7 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Alisa said...

Congratulations! Isn't it amazing how much more worried WE are about these events? So glad she placed so well. Good job!

Rochelle@AFamilyofLooneys said...

Congratulations!!! Great job.

annies home said...

Congratulations what a proud moment in time

Coloradolady said...

You have such talented children!! Way to go!!

Melissa said...

Congratulations - what a proud thing for Mama.

Cheryl Lage said...

OMIGOSH! She's my idol! LOVED the era of Olga Korbut and Nadia Comaneci...did gymnastics (horribly) but SOOOO loved it...and looks like your girlie loves it AND is good!

What a great Monday Maker!

Thank you so much for playing along, ThreeUnder!

The Mother said...

Wow!

My boys can't athlete at all. The only competitions they win involve spelling and math.

So I absolutely don't know what that feels like, but I sure bet you're enjoying it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs