Thursday, August 26, 2010

Finished for Friday: Heart blocks

I'm cheating this week since I don't have this quilt finished yet, but I do have the embroidery blocks and some of the applique blocks done.  It's been hectic around here with the start of school!  I'm looking forward to a few more quiet hours to put my feet up and stitch, or reacquaint myself with my sewing machine.

I hope you've been productive! Read any books?  Killed any spiders?  It all counts.  And remember, if you're not visiting some of the great entries here, you're missing some great projects.  I love all the creative energy I see in these links.

Link up and show us what you've been up to.  Please link back to my blog, and feel free to grab the button from the sidebar.




5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Michelle said...

Such cute little bunnies. I'm eager to see how it will all go together.

Miri said...

Adorable bunny hearts! I just loved red and white quilts.

LOL! I'm also showing embroidered hearts!

Anonymous said...

Hi -- thanks for hosting again this week. I've been too busy to read, so I've been indulging in audio books -- does that count? Paint, paint, paint -- seems like that's all I do anymore. Listening to the #1 Women's Detective Agency in the background. It sure helps the time go by in a more pleasant manner!

Shay said...

First time particpant here. As far as I'm conerned you're a legend for getting anything done the first week of school.

Love your blocks. The hearts and embroidery look so cute together.

Melissa said...

Those embroidered hearts are totally sweet.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs