Monday, November 15, 2010

Makes My Monday: Postcard from a Secret Friend

This postcard came last week.  On the back is a note to my kids, signed "Harry."  There is a Hogwarts stamp and it's postmarked "Hogsmeade."  It's fabulous.  Such a fun surprise.

My kids have no idea who it's from, but the handwriting looks quite similar to that of a friend of mine.  Probably just a coincidence.

Characters, whether real or fictional, who think of my kids from far away Make My Monday.  To see more Monday-makers, visit Cheryl at Twinfatuation.  And play along!  It's a great way to focus on something happy at the beginning of the week.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Unknown said...

Oh, I love it! If I had a postcard from Harry Potter, that would really make my monday too!

Cheryl Lage said...

Okay, now that is WAY perfect to receive in the post! ;)

Can hardly wait to show He-Twin who will appreciate it greatly.

Thank you for playing along and Making My Monday!

Becca said...

That's so cool! What kid wouldn't love that?

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs